Meetings and Trainings
JCCCA Monthly Meetings! Come join us at our monthly meetings for quality re-certification training classes (1 1/2 – 2 hours credit given each month). A short business meeting and lots of opportunities to discuss the child care profession with other providers abound at the meetings. Bring a potluck dish to share!
Meetings Held @ Clements Community Center
1580 Yarrow Street, Lakewood
6:45 PM until 9:00 PM
MEETINGS DATES/TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
After a short informative business meeting a potluck dinner is served. Vendors with provider and child care related products are available for shopping. Following dinner, a training is presented with quality speakers. One and a half hours credit are given at each meeting for the training. These credits meet the requirements for Early Childhood licensing renewal requirements.
- NOVEMBER 18, 2016 – CRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA – Holiday Celebration making arts and crafts. Samples for you to take home to make with your kids.
- NO MEETING IN DECEMBER
- JANUARY 27, 2017 – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MANDATORY REPORTING – Participants know and understand the legal obligation to report child Abuse and neglect.
- FEBRUARY 22, 2017
- MARCH 22, 2017
- APRIL 26, 2017
County Association Meetings
- Adams County ~ Ana Marie Zepeda 303-945-4300 http://www.childcareinadamscountyco.org
- Arapahoe County Meetings ~ Patty 303-246-5146 http://www.acfcca.org
- Boulder County ~ Brenda at 303-652-2520
- Broomfield ~ Cathy Moyer 303-451-7453 http://childcarebroomfield.org
- Care Giver Network ~ Judy 303-766-9706 http://www.caregivernetwork.org
- CAFCC Meeting ~ 4th Saturday of the Month. New Location: Bear Valley Church, 10001 West Jewell Avemue – Room 202 Lakewood, CO http://www.coloradochildcare.com
- Denver County ~ Mary Ann 303-233-3123 or Betty Dalton 303-758-1289
- Douglas County ~ Brenda 303-668-4117 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Douglas County ~ Patty at 303-470-8811
- Northeast Denver County ~ Artie Mae at 303-371-6750
- Littleton/Englewood ~ Danielle at 303-783-8518
- Weld County ~ Association of Child Care Providers – Roxann 970-353-3961 Weld County Family Child Care Association Shana 970-330-0781
- ECP ~ Early Childhood Professions Online / Courses in Early Childhood Education — Phyllis A. Dobson 303-352-4033 Website: www.ccconline.org Email: Phyllis.Dobson@ccd.cccoes.edu
- Advanced Care – 303-384-3696
- Kid-mit-ment — With 40 years of experience in licensed preschool and child care – Patricia is also available for support – Kid-mit-ment is now offering correspondence courses including continuing education and universal precautions, as well as video training. Call Patricia for more info 303-693-8088.
- Family Priority – Logic & Love – Call Angela at 970-330-6425 or go to http://www.familypriority.com
- Unlimited Options – 5650 Evans Ave Suite #207 Call Deanna or Joy at 303-757-3322
- Credit Through the Mail ~ Call Betty Dalton at 758-1289
- Care Courses ~1-800-685-7610 or www.carecourses.com
- Wildwood Resources, Inc. – Prelicensing, Universal Precautions Training and Continuing Education Correspondence Courses Rachel Teter 303-730-0460
- A Caregiver Network – Prelicensing, Universal Precautions http://caregivernetwork.org
- Childcare Educational Opportunities – For CPR 1st Aid, Universal Precautions, Medication Class and Correspondence Courses go to: http://childcareeducationalopportunities.com for dates.
First Aid, CPR, & Medication Training Courses:
- Advanced Care – 303-384-3696
- Kid-Mit-Ment – Patricia – 303-693-8088
- American Red Cross – 303-237-7785
- The Child Health Connection